By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
you can check your cargo status any time without accessing 'https://ecomm.one-line.com'
How to use Mail Tracking
- 1. Enter the B/L number or Container number that you would like to search in subject.
- Please enter ONE B/L number composed of 3 digits of alphabet + 9 digits of number
or 4 digits of alphabet + 8 digits of number
(i/e PUS123456789 or PUSA12345678, excluding the prefix "ONEY" in the ONE B/L number).
- Ensure your B/L number is assigned by ONE. Our system won't accept House B/L number assigned by NVOCC or Freight Forwarder.
- You don’t need to mention the B/L number or Container number in the message body.
- If you wish to search for more than one B/L or Container, use commas to separate them.
- To send the mail tracking information to other recipients, you can add the recipients email addresses in ”cc” address field.
- 2. Send it to email@example.com
- 3. You will receive the message containing
- a. Current status. (Event, Location)
- b. Vessel Information (VVD, Schedule)
- c. Route Information (Origin, Port of Loading, Port of Discharging, Destination)