Privacy and Security Policy
IDs are granted to the companies listed on a Bill of Lading or contract party for Instant Quotation. To request an ID and Password, please do the following:
Step 1. Read the following on-line "User Indemnity Agreement" and confirm by clicking "I have read, understood and agree to Indemnity Agreement" button.
Step 2. When you accept the agreement, a registration form will appear. Fill out the required information and click the "Submit Request" button.
Please read this agreement carefully and confirm by clicking "I have read, understood and agree to the Indemnity Agreement" button.
USER INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
Agreement between ONE and the party specified on the registration form.
In consideration of ONE giving User a password ("Password") to enable User to have access to certain confidential shipment information accessible and obtainable via ONE's web site on the Internet ("Information") or on ONE Mobile Application , including but not limited to quotation, booking data, freight data, B/L data, and container tracking data with respect to shipments with ONE, User hereby agrees as follows:
1. User shall keep ONE’s Password and all Information with respect to shipments and quotation with ONE confidential, and not reveal them to any third party except ONE’s directors, officers and employees (and, as to Information with respect to particular shipment(s), except broker, forwarder, shipper, consignee and/or notify party of such shipment(s)). We shall further ensure that such directors, officers, and employees keep ONE’s Password and all such Information confidential and not reveal them to any third party.
2. Should ONE’s Password and/or any Information with respect to shipments and quotation with ONE be revealed except as permitted by the preceding paragraph, USER shall promptly notify ONE of such an occurrence and USER shall defend, indemnify and hold ONE harmless from and against any complaint, claim, liability, loss, damage and expense, including attorney's fees, arising out of, or in connection with, such revelation, or any subsequent misuse, alteration, misappropriation, or fraudulent use of such Password and/or Information.
3. USER shall not make any attempt to ascertain or obtain a Password assigned to any third party by ONE or to make access to Information with respect to shipments of any third party with ONE by using any Password other than ONE’s Password.
4. USER confirms that ONE shall be free of all liability from revealing ONE’s Password, or any Shipment Information including quotation gained through the use of ONE’s Password, by any third party, unless such disclosure was caused by ONE's negligence.
5. USER understands that ONE DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE that: a. The data on its web site or mobile application is accurate; b. Access to the web site or mobile application will be uninterrupted; c. The web site or mobile application will not be changed in the future to provide less data, more data or different data; or d. ONE will always maintain a web site or mobile application.
6. USER understands that ONE shall have no liability whatsoever, including (without limitation) liability for loss of profit, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages, arising from our use of its web site or mobile application.
7. Should USER request print access in addition to the view capabilities granted by this indemnity and print access is granted (at the sole discretion of ONE), the documentation agreement entered would prevail and the indemnity stated herein will be incorporated into the documentation agreement.